Need a Job? We Can Help!
American Job Centers connect job seekers to available opportunities for employment and training. All South Central Connecticut residents are encouraged to participate regardless of income, education or employment status.
Due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19, Job Opportunity Events have been temporarily suspended. You can follow these steps NOW to connect with services:
- CLICK HERE TO WATCH INTRO VIDEO >>
- VIEW SHORT PRESENTATION >> to get Important Information
- Complete the Inquiry Form below
- Staff will contact you by phone and/or email about next steps.
- File for Unemployment Benefits at www.filectui.com. Your employer’s registration number and a return to work date will help your claim go faster, but are not required. See a helpful FACT SHEET HERE>>.
If we can’t match you with a job immediately, we will enroll you into 1-on-1 career services to strengthen your employment prospects with training and customized job matching.
See location contact information below for New Haven, Meriden, Hamden and Middletown.