Earn industry credentials, learn the hospitality industry, and work with a dedicated job developer connected to employers in South Central CT.
- Credentials include CT Hospitality Awareness, TIPS Certified Alcohol and ServSafe Credentials.
Classes meet August 7 – August 16, WEEKDAYS ONLY, 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM, at the University of New Haven, 300 Boston Post Road, West Haven, CT.
- Lunch, uniforms and transportation to employer sites is provided!
- This training is offered FREE OF CHARGE to those accepted.
- CT Residency required, preference to those living in South Central CT.
- Age 18+ and high school diploma or GED required.
- There is no charge for students, but you must attend an information session and be screened for a good fit.
CLICK HERE to register for an Information Session at the New Haven American Job Center, 560 Ella T. Grasso Blvd., New Haven, CT 06519 on one of the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 1pm – 3pm
- Thursday, July 11, 2019, 10am – 12pm
- Friday, July 18, 2019, 10am – 12pm
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 2pm -4pm
- Thursday, July 25, 2019, 10am- 12pm
Please Contact Juliana Castillo with any Questions
(203) 238-3688 x 302