Launch or Move Up in a Health Career!
HCAP provides low-income jobseekers with tuition assistance & job placement. Those who complete initial training and find employment can be helped to return to school to add more skills and move up the career ladder!
Contact a Career Navigator:
- Sherreida Reid (203) 624-1493 x 207 (New Haven)
- TaMesha Greene (203) 238-3688 x 307 (Meriden)
Register for an Information Session
- Use the form to choose your session and location.
- 1 PM Mondays & 10 AM Wednesdays, New Haven American Job Center, 560 Ella T. Grasso Blvd., New Haven
- 11 AM Thursdays, Meriden American Job Center, 87 West Main St., Meriden.
- Walk-Ins Welcome! Priority given to those who register using the form and who create a CTHIRES account in advance.