Summer Youth Employment
Every summer, funding via Workforce Alliance puts more than 1,000 young people to work across the region. Youth ages 14 to 21 may apply to participate in a program linked to the town where they reside. Please see below for town information as it is released.
Eligibility is determined by family household income and other special needs such as a documented disability.
Participating youth may be hired for up to eight weeks, during July and August, earn minimum wage and work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
The following towns or programs are funded through Workforce Alliance for Summer Youth Employment opportunities. Funding is subject to availability.
Find your town, region or program below. Please use the contact information listed to apply.
- ACES, Barbara Green, (203) 498-6848, email@example.com
- Branford, Liz Nace, (203) 481-4248, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinton, Peter Schultheis, (860) 664-1158, PSchultheis@clintonct.org
- Durham, Elizabeth Shoudy, (860) 349-7215, email@example.com
- East Haven, Danelle Feeley, (203) 468-3205, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guilford, Mike Kosko, (203) 453-8047 ext 226, email@example.com
- Hamden, Susan Rubino, (203) 777-2610, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haddam/Killingworth, Maryann Grimaldi, email@example.com
- Madison, Melissa Balletto, (203) 245-5657, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meriden, Denise Keating, (203) 630-4225, email@example.com
- Middlefield, Elizabeth Shoudy, (860) 349-7215, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middletown, Lorenzo Marshall, (860) 347-6924, email@example.com
- Milford , Lisa Streit, (203) 783-3243, Lstreit@ci.milford.ct.us
- New Haven, Tomi Veale, (203) 946-7582, firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Haven, Nancy Leddy, (203) 239-5321 x 505, Leddy.email@example.com
- Old Saybrook, Cynthia Zajac, (860) 395-3163, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portland, Mary E. Pont, (860) 342-6758, email@example.com
- Region 4 (Deep River, Essex, Chester), Kristina Len, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wallingford, Craig Turner or Snay, (203) 294-2175, email@example.com
- Westbrook, Chet Bialicki, (860) 399-3189, firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Haven, Jim Eagan, Youth, (203) 937-3635, email@example.com
- Dept. of Children & Families, Malcolm Blue, (203) 786-0637